Images of the heaven opening up, trees swaying out of control, lightening striking and causing fire to spring forth. Smokey visions of the circle in my forest of trees quaking energy of healing living buffers for my emotional turmoil call to me. Save me from wasteland. Betrayal. We all get dosed up with this from time to time. What you do with it can shape the future. Cause and affect. Even thoughts can put events into action.
I experienced a painful show down with another today. I'm okay. But shaken and trying not to fill myself with the need for vengeance. I know that karma takes care of all this without any assistance. I am just so weary of people who suckle at the tit of others to get ahead in this life. Meditation and tree therapy are what was needed for the prevention of total episodic meltdown. Plus, the husband promised Tecate beer and Mexican food to cheer me up tonight. That can, and usually does, cure all that ever ails me. :)
My treasures, rocks, charms are gathered for better pursuit of peace. I don't need to stick needles in a doll's heart to make myself smile. Okay, that is what I feel like doing, but an evolved witch harms no others. Intent and thoughts are equally as harmful as action it seems. I cannot grow spiritually when negative energy swirls around, holding me back and heavily grounded. Over looking bad behavior directed at me has always been a challenge to ignore. Retaliation is not cool!!
Day 2 Mending Bad Feelings.
- Release
- Pray
- Peace
Bad feelings, what to do with them. Plan of action today is to release all negative vibrations.This calls for prayer to a higher power. Peace of mind soon follows theoretically. My prayers usually focus on thanks, so this kind of prayer is difficult to compose. I think I may skip the prayer, I know my higher power is very busy and I can really handle this myself. Do not allow others the power to zap your peace. Period. Up to you. Deflect negative.
I feel grateful for my connection to mother nature. She keeps me happy and awestruck every day. Simply beautiful and satisfying to my open spirit. The world is full of crazy people who have absolutely no respect for humanity, kindness, and fellowship. After realizing this, I can move on, let the peace of better living coat my soul with a comforting vapor floating and surrounding me. Ah, that's much better. Hug a tree. It really works. Headaches, worry, stress are absorbed by that mighty tree. That is when I'm moved to pray in thanks. Thank you for the miracle of useful tree and plants. who in their majestic glory, benefit all the world.
Thank you forest, sky, wind, fire, water for sustenance, inspiration, and life.
Taking people out of the equation simplifies life on so many levels. Eliminate haters, users, losers, unworthy and life can begin to brighten, shining better pathway and directions.
I thank my environment with treats of compost and beneficial bug design. I plant the right plant in the right place. I pay attention to balance and keep an eye on the weak or small. In turn this environment gives back to me peace of mind and tranquility only nature can give a spirit and soul.
May tomorow be even better...
~ Kim







No comments:
Post a Comment