Monday, December 30, 2013

Essential Journey

Essential Oils Journey
Call me crazy, or join in the fun!

I first learned about using plant extract, herbs and essential oils many years ago when I worked at a local herb farm. 15 years ago, my husband Casey and I lived in a small town called Choctaw, Oklahoma 5 acres of a 30 acre plot that was surrounded by family who lived right next door. My grandparents lived in the centre and we all built homes to surround them and raise our families. Casey and I had just got married when I started working with Rita Holder of Holder's Herbs & Gifts. RIP dear friend. Her time on earth was spent well. Healing and teaching others to live the natural life God intended us to live. She was organic before it was "cool"  Her shop was less than a few miles from my home when I started shopping there for plants and then oils, herbs, book..and that led to Rita asking me to work for her. We bottled essential oils from pounds into 1/2 oz., 2oz., 4oz, bottles to sell at the OSU Farmers Market and in store. We held classes teaching others what to do with these oils and herbs, clay, tea, salt, spices. She was licensed by the Oklahoma health department as a commercial kitchen so we were able to bottle herbal vinegars, package herbs, dry bean soups, spice & tea blends we had concocted. We made lavender cookies and rosemary lemonade to set out by the fresh flower I picked for the store daily. We grew open pollenated heirloom seed that included medicinal and culinary herbs, veggies, fruit & berry and flowers for dyeing, crafting, cutting, smelling. Rita hand sewed catnip fish, lavender heart shaped dryer sachet and herbal spice pot holder cosy's, lavender chamomile eye pillows, herbal neck rice bags, etc.. She didn't drive and rarely left the house but she always put on her face every morning while eating her carefully chosen breakfast. This consisted of bright pink lipstick. Rita taught me so very much about responsible living and I've continued my path that she so lovingly planted some of those first seeds. She encouraged my writing and soon had me writing the newsletter for the OKC Herb Society where she was the standing president for years. I was 30 and she was 70 something, we made quite the pair where ever we went. Rita was known for her essential oils. People all over the states bought from her website and we were kept hopping filling orders for locals as well. The soap makers loved us and many went on to successful natural body care business to this very day.



My Website for Healthy Living








Many years after my time with Rita I kept on with my search for natural health and living knowledge. I continued on through college and earned a degree in horticulture science from OSU-OKC in 07, Entered the Ag Communication & Marketing program in Stillwater the following fall semester. I changed my major to Landscape Architecture and completed a year before landing a job in OKC at the OU health Science department of landscaping. I went on from there to form THRIVE organic landscape & garden consult which I currently do with the herbalist, essential oil therapy and healthy food for family and friends I met a very unique individual that I was quite drawn to because of the choices she made. Responsible choices that really walked the walk of all the talk. Her name is Chelsea Kessler and her and her family have become very dear to my heart. I've learned so much from her gently living and loving of this earth and her family. I had no idea Chelsea was a Young Living distributor, I had really no clue about the oils other than that I had heard they were wonderful and pricey. I had run out of an essential oil while making some sort of bath and body concoction I was making and mentioned to her about my search for a local source for essential oils, good ones, not fragrance oils ( I thought I knew a little something abut quality oils and how they do make a difference LOL ) She said she was an essential oil distributor and could order me some lavender, rosemary, and peppermint and tea tree, I believe was what I needed. I received my oils and could not believe the difference in the potency, strength, quality of the fragrance. I could go on and on. I needed to use less of these oils to make superior bath products. I wanted more...she then told me if I wanted to order at wholesale price, that there was only a 50 dollar per year minimum to keep my membership active and I could save up to 24 % off the retail cost. I immediately knew that this was going to be the beginning of something beautiful!

  From Day #1, when the starter kit landed on my doorstep, I've been thrilled to share the excitement of Essential Oils with friends.

I HATE headaches. I DESPISE allergies. I LOATHE sore throats. I DETEST seeing my babies sick when I feel like it is something I could have prevented. I'm OVER eczema. I NEED energy. I WANT to be calm when the days are difficult. I take JOY in safe, holistic remedies. I FEAR the chemical laden products we are pumping into our bodies too frequently. I've LOST friends and family to cancer. I'm ready to change all that. You?



A bit of an introduction~ My Website for Young Living

Essential Oils are health-promoting botanicals that have been used since the beginning of time (literally) and can be diffused, inhaled, applied topically, incorporated into massage, or taken internally to restore wellness, prevent illness, energize & detoxify your body, enhance your emotional state, provide healthy toxin-free skincare, and purify your home.

Intrigued? Sure you are! I want you ALL to gather all the THRIVING ORGANIC CHEMICAL FREE that you can and you really must feel good to truly live {love} life.

Now, brace yourself. I'm going to recommend you become a distributor. I did not intend to really "sell" oils and I am certainly not out to push anyone else into selling either! I do however want you to have the opportunity to purchase the oils at wholesale for you and your family while getting the most bang for your buck - friends, the starter kit is a HUGE bang for your buck!

I honestly think the THRIVING is in the Premium Starter Kit. The Premium Kit gives you what you really need to start seeing a difference in the way you look and feel. You are definitely going to want a diffuser once you have the oils in your hand, and the Premium Kit includes that - as well as a collection of Essential Oils that treat a myriad of things that most all households encounter!

I assure you that if you were to take ten minutes to read the Quick Reference Guide to Essential Oils ((seriously, ten minutes just to look it over!)) you would realize you need the Premium Kit. If your goal is less chemicals, less prescriptions, less over the counter pain meds for everything - yep, you're going to need the Premium Kit.

So while you are swallowing that I just told you to get the distributorship, let me answer some questions you have...


Young Living Independent Distributor Facts
{aka, how to get Wholesale Pricing}

What discount will I get as an Independent Distributor?
24% off retail price! As you use the oils and you share your testimonals with friends and family, you have the option of earning commissions when others join and purchase Young Living oils. Win-win! You MAY not intend to sell. They may sell themselves!!

Is there a monthly order minimum?
No. You can just order what you need when you need it.

I just really want to use oils myself. Do I have to sell Young Living products to be a distributor?
No biggie! Seriously, I want YOU and YOUR FAMILY to feel good! That's it. There is no obligation to sell oils when you join as an independent distributor. However, if you ever change your mind, you can jump right in.

Are you sure there are no monthly order requirements? Really?
To retain an active distributor account, you have to place one 50PV (point volume) minimum order per year. If you miss that deadline, you can reactivate your account by calling Young Living Customer Care with a 100PV (point volume) order.

If someone wants to join Young Living through me, what do I give them?
When you join, you will be assigned your own distributor number to give to your friends and family who are interested in joining as well. Refer them to the Young Living website and make sure they have your distributor number in hand.

Is there a way to save even more money?
Yes! The Essential Rewards program offers reduced shipping, credit for free oils & more! Plus each month there are great promotions for free oils when you place an Essential Rewards order.

I need to actually see the Starter Kits to know what products I am getting.
Of course!

https://www.youngliving.com/signup/?isoCountryCode=US&sponsorid=1556553&enrollerid=1556553
 
Enroll with the ultimate Young Living product and business experience! An extraordinary value that offers a comprehensive introduction to the power of essential oils, the Premium Starter Kit is the perfect option for those who are serious about transforming their lives. Kit includes: Everyday Oils collection, Home Diffuser, Welcome to Young Living booklet, Essential Oils at a Glance user’s guide, Distributor Resource Guide, S.E.E.D. Sharing for Success booklet, Stress Away 5-ml, AromaGlide Roller Fitment, two Lavender Sample Packets, two Peppermint Sample Packets, two Peace & Calming Sample Packets, two Lemon Sample Packets, two Thieves Sample Packets, Sample Packet Business Cards, two NingXia Red 2-oz. samples, Distributor Agreement, Product Guide and Product Price List.

 

You may also see other packages -  ((but this is the BANG for your buck!))

How do I get started?
Follow the directions below on how to join!




To join Young Living Essential Oils:
*Click HERE to begin the enrollment process. It’s super easy! You can also request a conference call appointment, or a home party where I come and show you and your friends the benefits to adding essential oils to everyday living, healthy living! It's always fun and can be based on themes of choice, contact me for more info on this aspect.


*Independent Distributor is selected so you can get the wholesale discount. {If you select "Customer" you will not receive wholesale pricing, so be sure to click Independent Distributor!}
*Choose the kit you want. {I highly recommend the Premium Kit because it gets you the most bang for your buck!}

If you do choose to join as a distributor, please e-mail me immediately once you have completed the process...I have some tools I would love to mail you!

UPDATED Premium Kit for Young Living Essential Oils

If you have been considering jumping on the holistic/homeopathic treatment wagon & ditching the drugstore ---- NOW is the time! Young Living now includes an additional Essential Oil in their kit for no additional charge!



 

Interested in joining so you can purchase Essential Oils for your family at WHOLESALE yet? Contact me at herbwild@aol.com for more info and lots of info - Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment