Tuesday, May 21, 2013

F*%# Big Pharma I've Got Chickens Now!

I've discovered chicken love!

  I'm slowly replacing prescribed anxiety pharmaceutical pills with positive actions, events, healthy home grown organic food, and exercise in the sunshine of my garden. It is working!

   Watching the new chickens adjust happily to our farm has been a soul satisfying experience. They are six weeks old now and provide hours of peaceful entertainment just by watching them interact.

 10 years ago I was prescribed mood altering drugs for panic attacks resulting from a frightening tornado experience that happened while home alone with my young pre school age children. The panic attacks kept manifesting and I had to be medicated by my doctor. 10 years have passed and I'm still prescribed to take daily.
 
I want them gone! I believe in my heart that these meds are over prescribed to over stressed individuals. It has taken me 10 years to realize that a mood pill is not the answer. Positive thought coupled with positive action is the true key to overcoming anxiety. Simple words but so easy to ignore and pop a pill instead.
 
I've made an active conscious decision to take the high hard road and fight for sanity in a way that affects my world and all the people within it in a very positive way.
 
 
  • Weed out the negative drama & soul suckers
  • Eliminate soda replace with water
  • Eat and prepare real non processed food and meals
  • Grow your own food in some way
  • Give thanks and feel gratitude really feel it..
  • Move your body! Sweat, garden, dig, pull weeds, plant a tree
  •  

 


No comments:

Post a Comment